Link to the application: https://appsrk.aotm.gov.pl/
The SRK application is a free, innovative tool for health care entities and enables cost accounting, valuation of medical procedures, benchmarking and effective management.
- data entry module,
- valuation module of medical procedures,
- reporting module,
- management dashboard,
- indicator module.
Data entry module
- import of data to the application from an MS Excel file according to a prepared template,
- possibility of entering or editing data directly in the system,
- cost accounting pursuant to the Regulation of the Minister of Health of 26 October 2020 on recommendations regarding the cost accounting standards in
Valuation module of medical procedures/services,
- import of normative unit costs of medical procedures using an MS Excel file template when the valuation was performed outside the application,
- import of dictionaries for prices of direct materials and healthcare personnel rates,
- valuation of normative unit costs of medical procedures,
- an easy way to periodically update the medical procedure valuation.
- prepared reports containing the most relevant financial information,
- viewing ordered data according to selected filters: type of activity, type of cost centre, time range,
- presentation of entered data in the form of simple tables (including the possibility of expanding the data to the analytical level) and charts,
- possibility of downloading charts and tables to files such as CSV, SVG, PNG/DOC, XLSX,
- possibility of expanding the reporting base according to the needs of the healthcare providers.
- simultaneous presentation of data from multiple sources,
- general-to-specific multidimensional data analysis,
- support in the management decision-making.
- access to information on basic values of economic and financial indicators
and statistical indicators at the level of an entity and individual cost centres,
- comparison of one’s own results with those of other domestic entities
or other entities in individual voivodships (anonymised data).