The Agency for Health Technology Assessment and Tarification, in order to meet the expectations and current needs of the healthcare entities’ representatives concerning support in the process of implementation of the cost accounting standard, is pleased to announce the launch of an innovative IT tool – the SRK Application.
We encourage you to familiarize yourself with:
- application on the dedicated website https://appsrk.aotm.gov.pl
- instructional video presenting basic functionalities of the application available at the link
- information brochure on the SRK Application (available in the download area at the bottom of the page).
From the very beginning the main goal of creating SRK application was to support management processes in medical entities by providing reliable and multidimensional information about costs and revenues collected in one place and made available in an accessible form, as well as to create benchmarking possibilities with other entities in the country.
The broad functionality of the SRK Application enables:
- data entry through import from files or directly in the application cost accounting in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Health of 26 October 2020.
on recommendations concerning the standard of cost accounting at healthcare providers (Dz.U.2020, item 2045),
- clear presentation of entered data in the reports module,
- valuation and cyclical updating of medical procedures in the application,
- obtaining information on basic economic, financial and statistical indicators with the possibility of comparison with other units in the country and individual provinces,
- a dashboard that provides the user with key information about the financial position at the entity and individual cost centers levels,
- expanding the reporting base according to the needs of the providers.
Additionally, we would like to inform you that in each of the modules a guide has been placed on the main bar, which contains a detailed description of the procedure, instructions and a help tab, where contact numbers to Agency employees in case of problems with using the application and a dedicated e-mail address are provided:
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical support: tel. 459 588 942; 459 588 943
IT support: tel. (22) 101 47 74
It is worth emphasizing that the Agency is focused on communication and further cooperation with service providers, declaring to give you both IT and substantive support in the whole process of implementation of the cost accounting standard and use of all available functionalities of the presented application.
*Ladies and Gentlemen
We inform you that the materials and results of the discussions posted on the Agency’s website are the result of the conceptual work and analytical process carried out by the team of the Agency for Health Technology Assessment and Tariff System based on the EBM paradigm, including: search, selection, synthesis and interpretation of scientific evidence, or the data analysis carried out .
In connection with the above, we would like to inform you that the use of analytical material or the results of the discussion, in accordance with good practice, should be accompanied by information on the source in the form: [title of presentation / report], AOTMiT, Warsaw, June 2021]