The President of the Agency is assisted by the Tariffs Council which plays a consultative and advisory role. The members of the Tariffs Council are appointed by the Minister of Health for a six-year term of office.
Current composition of the Tariffs Council
Praesidium of the Tariffs Council
The President for tariff system
Members of the Tariffs Council:
- Krzysztof Bałata
- Jakub Banaszek
- Tomasz Berdyga – The Vice President for tariff system
- Jakub Kraszewski
- Piotr Nowicki – The Vice President for tariff system
- Daniel Rutkowski
- Bernard Waśko
- Krzysztof Żochowski
Tasks of the Tariff Council
- Issuing opinions on:
- the Agency’s tariff setting-plan,
- the methodology of setting tariffs for healthcare services.
- Consulting specific tariffs with:
- national consultants,
- representatives of national scientific societies,
- representatives of healthcare providers’ organisations,
- representatives of social organisations advocating for patients’ rights,
- other entities or persons whose participation in the consultations the Tariffs Council finds important for determining the tariff of healthcare services.
- Issuing positions on the setting of the tariff of healthcare services.
- Performance of other tasks commissioned by the President of the Agency.
To learn more about the Tariff Council’s detailed mode of operation, its by-laws, tasks and minutes of the Tariff Council’s meetings, visit the Public Information Bulletin at following website.