The President of the Agency is assisted by the Tariffs Council which plays a consultative and advisory role. The members of the Tariffs Council are appointed by the Minister of Health for a six-year term of office.
Current composition of the Tariffs Council
Presidium of the Tariffs Council
The President of the Tariffs Council
Vice-President of the Tariffs Council
Members of the Tariffs Council:
- Krzysztof Bałata
- Dominika Janiszewska-Kajka
- Jakub Kraszewski
- Daniel Rutkowski
- Bernard Waśko
- Andrzej Tolarczyk
Tasks of the Tariff Council
- Issuing opinions on:
- the Agency’s tariff setting-plan,
- the methodology of setting tariffs for healthcare services.
- Consulting specific tariffs with:
- national consultants,
- representatives of national scientific societies,
- representatives of healthcare providers’ organisations,
- representatives of social organisations advocating for patients’ rights,
- other entities or persons whose participation in the consultations the Tariffs Council finds important for determining the tariff of healthcare services.
- Issuing positions on the setting of the tariff of healthcare services.
- Performance of other tasks commissioned by the President of the Agency.
To learn more about the Tariff Council’s detailed mode of operation, its by-laws, tasks and minutes of the Tariff Council’s meetings, visit the Public Information Bulletin at following website.
*Ladies and Gentlemen
We inform you that the materials and results of the discussions posted on the Agency’s website are the result of the conceptual work and analytical process carried out by the team of the Agency for Health Technology Assessment and Tariff System based on the EBM paradigm, including: search, selection, synthesis and interpretation of scientific evidence, or the data analysis carried out .
In connection with the above, we would like to inform you that the use of analytical material or the results of the discussion, in accordance with good practice, should be accompanied by information on the source in the form: [title of presentation / report], AOTMiT, Warsaw, June 2021]