The AOTMIT cooperated with the Supreme Medical Chamber, to translate the The ADAPTE Manual and Toolkit into Polish (ADAPTE. Adaptacja wytycznych: pakiet narzędzi (ADAPTE. Guideline Adaptation: Resource Toolkit))
The ADAPTE Manual and Toolkit include a description of the methodology and toolkit supporting the adaptation of clinical practice guidelines as one of the methods of developing diagnostic and therapeutic pathway recommendations:
- they ensure a systematic approach to the application or modification of existing guidelines developed in one cultural and organisational context for use in another;
- they enable adaptation of documents to specific needs, priorities, legislation, policies and conditions;
- they are addressed to the needs of different user groups (i.a. authors of guidelines, healthcare providers and decision-makers at the local and national level) interested in developing or implementing guidelines.
The whole process has been designed to ensure:
- possibility of adapting to specific resources and the target context;
- improvement of the quality and relevance of the adapted guidelines.
*Ladies and Gentlemen
We inform you that the materials and results of the discussions posted on the Agency’s website are the result of the conceptual work and analytical process carried out by the team of the Agency for Health Technology Assessment and Tariff System based on the EBM paradigm, including: search, selection, synthesis and interpretation of scientific evidence, or the data analysis carried out .
In connection with the above, we would like to inform you that the use of analytical material or the results of the discussion, in accordance with good practice, should be accompanied by information on the source in the form: [title of presentation / report], AOTMiT, Warsaw, June 2021]