The agenda includes:
Preparing a position paper on the assessment of the legitimacy of including ”Corneal cone surgery using the cross-linking method” in the list of guaranteed inpatient treatment services (ICD-10 H18.6).
Preparing positions on the evaluation of drugs:
- Ponvory (ponesimod) under the drug programme:29. “Treatment of multiple sclerosis (ICD-10 G 35),”
- Bimzelx (bimekizumab) under the drug programme:47. “Treatment of moderate to severe plaque psoriasis (ICD-10: L40.0).”
Preparing positions on the legitimacy of granting reimbursement approval for the medicinal products:
- Vivitrol (naltrexone for extended-release injectable suspension) for the indication: mental and behavioural disorders due to alcohol use (F10), including dependence syndrome,
- Impavido (miltefosine) for the indication: visceral leishmaniasis (ICD-10: B55.0) in the course of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection.
Preparing an opinion on the inclusion in the reimbursement procedure of drugs containing the active substances:
- mycophenolas mofetil for the indication: autoimmune diseases in immunocompromised patients; cytopenias in the course of autoimmune lymphoproliferative syndrome,
- sirolimus for the indication: cytopenias in the course of autoimmune lymphoproliferative syndrome – resistant to steroids or with too severe adverse effects of chronic high-dose steroid therapy.