How to properly design
Health Policy Programmes
Find answers to your questions!
a free online training organised by
How will you benefit from the training?
- you will get to know basic concepts in the field of health policy programmes (HPP);
- you will learn about the basic tasks of local government units in the field of health promotion and protection;
- you will become familiar with the hierarchy of scientific evidence and the principles of correct scientific data acquisition in accordance with HTA and EBM
- you will learn about the components of the obligatory template of the HPP project and the final report;
- you will obtain information on the recommendations issued by the Agency on recommended medical technologies, activities carried out as part of health policy programmes and the conditions for their implementation;
- you will get to know the procedure for issuing an opinion on the HPP and the circumstances of exemption from the obligation to issue an opinion on the HPP project;
- you will gain knowledge about sources of information for forecasting the health needs of the population and methods for measuring and assessing the health status of the population;
- you will gain information on the currently binding legal regulations necessary in the process of development and evaluation of the draft HPP, as well as the final report on the implementation of the HPP;
- you will learn about the possibilities of financing HPP, including the conditions for applying for funding from the National Health Fund;
- you will learn about the use of annexes to detailed reports and the main principles of HPP assessment without the use of the above-mentioned annexes
- we will also present the most common mistakes made when designing HPPs.
Details can be found here
We invite you to actively participate!