The agenda includes:
Preparing a position on the assessment of the legitimacy of introducing into the list of guaranteed health care services in the scope of primary health care, financed from the funds of the entrusted budget, selected tests: diagnostic, ultrasound, invasive, electrophysiological and functional as well as specialist visits and consultations.
Preparing an opinion on recommended health technologies, activities carried out within the framework of health policy programmes and the conditions for their implementation in the scope of glaucoma prevention.
Preparing positions on the evaluation of medicines:
- Ontozry (cenobamate) in the indication: supportive therapy of focal seizures undergoing or not undergoing secondary generalization in adult patients with epilepsy with lack of seizure control or intolerance to treatment after at least one trial of an add-on therapy,
- Empliciti (elotuzumabum) under the drug programme: B.54. “Treatment of patients with myeloma (ICD-10: C90.0)”.
Preparing an opinion on the inclusion in the reimbursement of medicines containing the active substances:
- azathioprinum in the indications: sarcoidosis; interstitial pneumonia – in cases other than those specified in the SmPC, with the exception of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis; granulomatous lung disease, in cases other than those specified in the SmPC,
- cyclophosphamidum in the indications: sarcoidosis; interstitial pneumonia – in cases other than those specified in the SmPC – with the exception of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis,
- methotrexatum in the indications: sarcoidosis; granulomatous lung diseases – in cases other than those specified in the SmPC.