The agenda includes:
Preparation of a position on the evaluation of the drug Adtralza (tralokinumabum) under the drug programme B.124 “Treatment of patients with severe forms of atopic dermatitis (ICD-10: L20)”.
Preparation of opinions on draft health policy programmes of local government units:
- “Co-financing for infertility treatment with IVF method for the residents of the City of Zduńska Wola for 2023”,
- ”“Infertility treatment with IVF method for residents of the City of Białystok in 2023, carried out with funding from Citizens Budget 2023”.
Preparation of opinions on:
- appropriateness of amending Part B of the drug programme B.70 “Treatment of patients with retinal diseases (ICD-10: H35.3, H36.0)”, i.e. “Treatment of patients with diabetic macular oedema (DME)”;
- legitimacy of inclusion in the reimbursement procedure of medicines containing the active substance dexamethasonum in off-label indications i.e.:
- in patients who have had a cardiovascular incident in the last six months and there is a risk of exacerbation of the general condition, in the case of continuation or start of treatment with anti-VEGF drugs the treatment should be carried out with dexamethasone implants;
- in the event of relapse of disease activity, the dosing regimen is determined by the attending physician using the drug no more frequently than at four monthly intervals (i.e. no more frequently than every 124 days) with the possibility of extending the interval between injections to nine months (i.e. up to 279 days).
Information on the previous agenda is available here