What is the Publication Radar?
COVID-19: Publication Radar– Pharmacotherapy – a tool for rapid analysis of research conducted in the area of COVID-19 pharmacotherapy.
What are the distinguishing features of the Publication Radar?
- Quick and easy access to scientific publications on COVID-19 pharmacotherapy;
- Daily updates – access to the latest data with options to select data based on disease severity, drug action mechanism, and the phase of research and development;
- Rapid identification of drug technologies with COVID-19 therapeutic potential;
- Access to scientific reports that the Polish COVID-19 Recommendations are based on.
What is the purpose of the Publication Radar?
- Promoting evidence-based medicine (EBM) in COVID-19 pharmacotherapy;
- Analysing scientific research concerning COVID-19 therapy with respect to the disease stage, as well as the particle development stage.
Link to the application: https://covid19-radar.aotm.gov.pl
- Recommendations in Covid
- COVID-19 Publication Radar
- IHME COVID-19 Forecasts
- PUBLICATION DATABASE
- Review of international guidelines in COVID-19
*Ladies and Gentlemen
We inform you that the materials and results of the discussions posted on the Agency’s website are the result of the conceptual work and analytical process carried out by the team of the Agency for Health Technology Assessment and Tariff System based on the EBM paradigm, including: search, selection, synthesis and interpretation of scientific evidence, or the data analysis carried out .
In connection with the above, we would like to inform you that the use of analytical material or the results of the discussion, in accordance with good practice, should be accompanied by information on the source in the form: [title of presentation / report], AOTMiT, Warsaw, June 2021]