What is the Publication Radar?
COVID-19: Publication Radar– Pharmacotherapy – a tool for rapid analysis of research conducted in the area of COVID-19 pharmacotherapy.
What are the distinguishing features of Publication Radar?
- Quick and easy access to COVID-19 pharmacotherapy scientific publications;
- Daily updates – access to the latest data with the ability to select data based on disease severity, drug action mechanism, and research and development stage;
- Enables rapid identification of drug technologies with therapeutic potential in COVID-19;
- Access to scientific reports that the Polish COVID-19 Recommendations are based on.
What is the purpose of the Publication Radar?
- Promoting evidence-based medicine (EBM) in COVID-19 pharmacotherapy;
- Analysing scientific research concerning COVID-19 therapy with respect to the disease stage, as well as the particle development stage.
Application link: https://covid19-radar.aotm.gov.pl
- Recommendations in Covid
- COVID-19 Publication Radar
- IHME COVID-19 Forecasts
- PUBLICATION DATABASE
- Review of international guidelines in COVID-19